What eye color is the prettiest?!?!

This has probably been asked 218793827 times but there's always different people on and I'm bored. So tell me.

• Black
    5% (2)4% (1)4% (3)Vote
  • Brown
    19% (8)20% (5)19% (13)Vote
  • Green
    26% (11)20% (5)24% (16)Vote
  • Hazel
    21% (9)16% (4)19% (13)Vote
  • Blue
    29% (12)40% (10)34% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|5

Most Helpful Girl

• any eye color can look pretty depending on an individual.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• It really does depend on how it pairs with skin and hair color. I've been told I have beautiful eyes and they are a very deep brown. I've always loved blue or green eyes on men. The two most handsome guys I've ever met (my sons of course!) are opposites: my oldest is a very light blond with deep brown eyes, while my youngest has medium brown hair and the most crystal blue eyes I have ever seen (their dad has blue eyes). I think they're both going to be heartthrobs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody voted brown :[

(my eyes are brown)

0|2
    0|1
  • you forgot about grey eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • this is a hard one but I have dated mostly blue eyed guys so I'm going with blue but I've seen pretty brown eyes on guys too on a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are! they can melt you , blue eyes and green eyes look pretty yea but brown eyes you fall inlove with !x

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blue and green are the prettiest. Especially really dark blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • green and blue

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess it really depends on the persons skin tone and hair colour.

but for girls.. I think big blue eyes are pretty

and boys brown or green.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol my eyes go from crystal blue to green to gray

• do you mean like they change every few seconds because that would be crazy to see lol. mine changed from brown to hazel and now they're going green but that's over a few years. and yeah it does depend on their skin tone and hair color :)

• I think it really all depends on the person..lol but for me is blue...one time a guy asked me what kind of guys I'm into by the looks and apparently described an Nazi solider hahha..its true though I like blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue and brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue, and I really like them. But I have a bit of a thing for brown eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like mine. brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • My green eyes! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • green, hazel, blue, gray! I'm a fan of light eyes but brown eyes can be really attractive on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like hazel eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel hands down!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Blue eyes with blond hair. Brown eyes with brown hair. Green eyes with any other colour hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes

0|2
    0|0
  • i have hazel eyes,and I am pretty happy with themm(:

lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Only white people can have eye colors other than black. As you can see, nobody likes or gives compliments about black eyes. Therefore, white people are---okay I'll stop. But you do realize what I'm saying though...

0|1
    1|0
    • lol I've seen black people with different color eyes but it is pretty rare. you can't pull the race card on everything tho..