Girls, why do you have a problem with guy's dying their hair?

All of my friends are girls and about 75% of them think I'm stupid for dying my hair randomly all the time. I've done colors from pink, purple, green, blue, blond, red, black, all sorts of different shades of different colors I could go for awhile. What's do you think is wrong with that? Girls get all sorts of things to have fun with from nails, clothes, hair, makeup, etc.. all guys get is clothes (barely)..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problem with it. some girls just base everything on looks. shoudln't be that way any ways. there are so many more important traits.

if my boyfriend wants to dye his hair rainbow I could care less, I'd love him for who he is, not for his awesome hair. peace.

What Girls Said 8

• i love guys with crazy hair,one guy in my school dyed his hair pink,and orange,it looked awesome

• I have no problem with it. In fact, I think it's pretty cool. I like guys with colored hair.

• We don't.Unless it's werid thinks like pink cause it looks gay

• i think dyed hair is okay. as long as it's a natural color and not blue, green, purple etc. (this goes for girls too)

IMO it's the cut of the hair that's more important, and not the color anyway.

• bc dying your hair is usually a girl thing. they might get the impression you're bi or gay

• It's possible but unlikely because I've dated about half of them.

• it should only be natural, it more of a womens thing.

• i don't think so. girls do it all the time, so why not

• It's kinda gay...maybe that's why.

What Guys Said 3

• I do my hair all the time. I admit some girls think it's stupid and don't like it, But those girls already have their own vision of beauty in a guy and if that hair colour isn't up to their standard, That guy is screwed and not in a good way.

• Just another case of girls being hypocrites. They can die their hair every month but if a guys does it just once, all hell breaks loose.

• Well maybe you don't have the right face/hairstyle to go with the bold colours you're choosing, aha. Not to mention the amount of damage you're doing to your hair by getting it dyed so much. I think girls would receive just as much flak if they randomly changed to colours that don't suit them or look stupid.

• My hair was screwed either way, my hair is naturally curly and I never leave it curled. I have small straightener I use daily.