What look do the judges look for?

I'm going to be in pageant this year. It is the kind of pageant that you don't have to answer questions and you only wear the gown. Do the judges look for certain dresses? Straight or poofy? Or do they look to see if your hair is natural looking or curly, or even if the make up is too much

Most Helpful Girl

• naturally beautiful, straight dresses, don't wear makeup that it too much, my friend wins all her paegants!:)

What Guys Said 4

• i think it goes in this order:

ass, t*ts, ass, t*ts, smile, t*ts, ass, ass, t*ts, & a smile,

• they look for sexy, uncovered t*ts! :)

• boringgggg

• no point in even commenting then. I'm asking a question, its what this site is for thank you.

• I never said you couldnt. I just said it was pointless..

• as I said...

• Have you competed in pagents before? How'd you do?

• I have been in only like 3 and the best I have done is first runner up. I want to know what they look for so I can do better or watch my looks to make it to where I look like what the judges want so I might can win the one this year!

• oh ha nope sorry not me.

• Cool. Well have you figured out what dress you'll wear?

What Girls Said 1

• Pick a dress that accentuates your best features. Then strut! It's how you bring it and how confident you are on stage.