Guys: Little Black dress or well-fitting jeans and dressy shirt?

I'm going to be meeting my long distance boyfriend of 5 mo. soon. We're in love. Which would blow his mind more:

a little black dress (super feminine; it cinches in at my waist really well, and then flows down to about my knees. I have pale skin, so it looks nice, and it has a feminine neckline)

Or, American Eagle, Artist jeans (form fitting) with a royal blue, dressy jersey-knit blouse, with a black lacey cami poking out the low neckline and an beaded flower that is at one side of the shirt (the shirt sorta cinches in at the waist too, and flows to one side). Hard to describe the shirt, but I just got it at a sexy store in the mall.

Men, which would be a sight for sore eyes, the most? Girls, what do y'all think? Thanks. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer the black dress but that's mainly cause I like girls looking very feminine personally. Also a boob guy not a butt guy..

What Guys Said 3

• jeans and dressy shirt

• Jeans. Most guys are into butts. He won't even notice your shirt if you have sexy jeans on.

• Pics!

What Girls Said 2

• ; is he more of a boob or butt guy? as bad as that sounds it will help attract him more if you make that part look better and draw more attention to it .

• Butt guy, but does like boobs, too!

• You should appear more casual ;) (jeans )