There are so many awesome looking movies coming out this summer...

which one/s are you excited about? I am way excited for the Green Lantern, POTC 4, and others I can't remember..but there are lots!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• x-men

• There's a whole bunch. Captain America, Super 8, Green Lantern, X-Men, Harry Potter and the one that I simply can't wait to see above all others, Cowboys and Aliens.

• Red State

Green Lantern

Captain America

Cowboys and Aliens

• X-men perhaps, I missed my chance on Sucker Punch in the theater, Friends with Benefits, Your Highness, the Change-up, Colombiana, Ides of March, Margin Call, District 10, Sherlock Holmes 2, Kick Ass 2, Jumper 2, Sin City 2, Swat 2, Wolverine 2, Coriolanus, Bioshock, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo remake, Puss in Boots, and Saw 8

• Wow some of those I wasn't aware of. Kick Ass 2? I thought the first was awesome!

• Why out off all the actors in the world would they pick Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern that guy is super obnoxious.

I am looking forward to Captain America and Hangover II.

• im definately keen to see Hangover 2 :)

• Transformers: dark of the moon, cars 2, kung fu panda 2, captain america: the first avenger, and Fast 5 (I already saw it)

• Fast Five was great! And the others look so good, ahhh can't wait!

• The hangover 2

• KUNG FU PANDA 2!

• X-men

What Girls Said 1

• POTC 4 the most. I need my Johnny Depp fill.. unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to see it. Depends on how long it stays in theaters.