Should I be as offended as I am?

My boyfriend and I took a picture together and my arm (that was viewable) looked really fat in the picture but I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to notice. Well I put the picture on Facebook and he set it as his default the original way, and then a few minutes later he cropped it to where my only arm that was viewable was completely cropped out! The rest of the picture he left the same he didn't crop any of himself out, but he cropped out my arm! I'm kind of hurt that he did that but I'm not going to say anything...I guess I can just take it as a hint to tone up my arms. Any comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it like this:

If you took a really nice picture with him, but you had a bad blemish or pimple that day, he might have airbrushed over it on Photoshop before posting it. Would you still have been upset if that were the case?

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with Little-Hippie I edit all the pictures I take.. I even have fixed a lazy eye once.. He's not going to tell you..

If he's like me he loved the picture how it was but decided you might not like it so he edited it.. And obviously you didnt.. Sounds like he cares about your look..

Be your self.. If you really want to work out.. But you will always get bad pictures from time to time.. Don't take it to personal.. Just go out and get another picture with him

• I think you should avoid going to sleep when he's around as you might wake up and find your flabby parts missing.

• Why did he crop his girlfriend out of his FB picture? Is that the question?

• Dealbreaker!

What Girls Said 2

• hahaha tell him his sh*t homegurl. and tell him in front of his face. then tell me how he reacted.

• Ask him why he did it. Don't put him o the spot, but joke about it and say you nooticed it. Then see his reaction and take it from there.