Yoga pants, do you look as sloppy as sweatpants?

do they look as lazy/sloppy as sweatpants? (their just as comfortable :] )

link

link

link

just google yoga pants if you have time they come in all kinds of shapes and colors, and lately all I've been wearing to school are yoga pants

Most Helpful Girl

• what are you talking about? yoga pants are awesome, not lazy. not sure how you came to that conclusion...

• cause theyre less fashionable I guess, or I believe me to be lazy when I wear them :p

• no no no. they're so cute, much cuter than jeans. and more flattering too I think

What Guys Said 14

• I've never thought of them as "lazy" or "sloppy". They show that the girl who's wearing them is into taking care of herself, and likes to show off the results of her effort. The girls that I know who wear them are the furthest thing from lazy!

Of course, the fact that I'm a sucker for a cute bum helps, too. :)

• All those models are disgustingly thin. As for the pants, they look great! :)

~ ArtistBBoy

• models are meant to look like mannequins, and I didn't realize that lol

• I actually like those kinds of sweatpants on girls. It's the regular, loose fitting sweatpants that aren't too flattering.

• ugh I don't know why but I love yoga pants. They show off your butt nice XD

• It depends on the size of the girl. The girls who fall in two extreme categories (very thin and obese) shouldn't wear yoga pants. Generally thin (not VERY thin) girls look OK in them. But curvy girls look the BEST in them. There is nothing better than seeing a big butt in yoga pants.

• As long as it's not showy or something wrong in it, than wear anything which makes you comfortable!

• i looooove to seee yoga pants...

• I LOVE yoga pants on females.

• sweat pants are gross. yoga's are foxy (not to be a jerk, but the girl has to be an attractive to wear em)

• That's not a jerk comment, it's true, unfortunate, but true. Spandex does not flatter everyone.

• yeah its true same with shorts bikinis mini skirts leggings, not everything looks good on everyone.

• Wear yoga pants there not lazy their hot!

• in short, no.

• Out in public other than the gym id say yes. At home cuddling its kinda hot!

• Definitely not. If the girl is hot, yoga pants are freaking amazing.

• Yeah if you've got skinny legs and a nice ass, they look good

What Girls Said 8

• Yoga pants definitely look better than sweat pants. I usually only wear my yoga pants, but they are well fitting and are very comfortable. I only wear them because I have a hard time finding pants that I can wear comfortably, I have a curved back and I always get a back gap with regular pants. So Yoga pants are really the only things I can wear all day without constantly adjusting.

• I love yoga pants!!! I may be lazy for wearing them but to look good in them I can't stay lazy. I feel better when I wear yoga pants. I still wear sweat pants when I feel like lounging around the house watching a movie and eating ice cream.

• I love yoga pants. I don't think they look sloppy, and I've been complemented when I've worn them (apparently they make my legs look good), so I intend to keep wearing them.

• Regardless I'm gonna wear both. Bury me in sweatpants because they're the greatest things ever invented

• OMG I love yoga pants! Although the last link you posted are borderline sweatpant. I get mine from lululemon link

• I think yoga pants are fit for the gym, at school they just look kinda sloppy. but no they're not as bad as sweatpants

• I love yoga pants and in my opinion they look better than sweatpants.

• I love them, I love love love them. You can also get them at knee length, and mid blow knee length(I don't know english word for it, but its that spot between ankle and knee) and they have yogo shorts. :D

BUT I perfer yoga pants the most :)