What do you think of plastic surgery?

Would you agree if your child wants one?

How about if your child resembles you and wants to go for one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its fascinating! Really fascinating. And yeah, I'd try and help pay for it for them too. Hell, by the time I have kids I'll be a trillionare rockstar, so I'll pay for it for them straight off. Best service out there, everything.

And lol, child resembles me? I wouldn't be offended. It doesn't change your appearance that much anyway, not usually. People get wee nose jobs, or whatever. But mine wont, 'cos weird noses aren't in my genes. I can picture them getting liposuction or implants, or something, though. And I'm hip to that. Or a sex change surgery, hahahaah. I'm hip to that, too.

What Guys Said 4

• Cosmetically, waste of money.

• It's unnecessary in SO many cases, it's ridiculous.

• it's only permissible if they need it for surgery

• Unless my child was deformed, I wouldn't allow it.

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes plastic surgery is necessarily, like rhinoplasty when it is to restore functionality of the nose.

But in all honestly, I feel really sorry for people who are so insecure about the way they look that they are willing to spent thousands of dollars and go through painful (sometimes dangerous) medical procedures to look different.

• I'm considering getting it. I don't have the money right now, but we'll see.

• Surgery always comes with risks and worst case scenario is you die. So is the surgery worth it? Would you be ready to die to change what ever you want to change? If yes, then go ahead.

• Yes, I would be perfectly fine with it.

Who am I to say it isn't "ok" for vain reasons.

• Sometimes it's necessary but well if they are an adult they can do whatever they wish to with their life.

• It depends on their age and the risk, but if they were still living under my roof (even if they were 21) I would not allow it.

• If it's fix problems after accidents, burn or injuries, OK. But for fun..NO.

• no. I don't think it's OK at all. the only way I would be OK with it is if they needed it because they were burned or something, you know?

but it's never OK to get surgery for vain reasons

• Whats wrong with vanity?

• nothing except you're undergoing surgery for it. that's crossing the line. this is completely different from buying clothes or makeup or something. you're actually cutting and opening and stuffing your body with stuff that shouldn't be there. it's wrong

• Lol, good lord. Are you one of these Body as Manifestation of Worship people?