Ladies, how can I improve my look?

pictures are on my profile. So I've been looking to change my look for a while now to make myself more attractive, now that I've decided to go back on the dating scene. Also note that I'm only 5'5 so not every type of clothing will fit me best. If you see any glaring flaws or have any pointers for what I should do (style wise or even dating wise), feel free to share. Guys can comment too, but I was more interested in seeing some female perspectives on what they saw.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it is just the pictures but it kinda looks like you hair is different lengths. My only suggestion would be to clean that us a bit, smooth out the transition, make it one length and/or clean up the edges. You have an attractive face and you look like a nice guy, I don't think you will have too much trouble. Just have a good attitude and smile. You are clearly an intelligent guy (if you are a double major) which should work to your advantage and make you interesting to other people.

I like the leather jacket your wearing in the picture and the sweater is a good color on you.

Side note: I read through your profile; have you watched Fringe? If not you may like it, it's a supernatural type show.

• Thanks for your input. Ill keep your hair suggestions in mind. And yeah I've watched fringe. Love the show =)

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't change anything,maybe you should shave your head,tho

• Was thinking about it, but I really like having some hair though. I definitely want to keep it short at least

• So you think I should go bald or just keep it short shasha?

• I wouldn't change anything, your pretty cute!

What Guys Said 3

• Bro, you look good. Nothing wrong with you at all, no point trying look like something you are not. Girls already have their set standards of what they find attractive, it is unlikely to change and there would be many girls who would find you attractive as you are.

• Thx man. I was just wondering if I could use some updating.

• maybe you should get a perm

• Look good bro.