I look really innocent. How can I change that?

i've been told many many times that I look really innocent, I don't complain but sometimes I wish that I look more like a woman rather than like a girl.

how can I change that?

Most Helpful Guy

• why do you have to change who you are?

• i got tired of that innocent look, for some reason, no matter wt I do, I still have it -_-

• maybe that's the real you. why be something your not

What Guys Said 4

• From your pictures, I'd bet on the makeup you wear. Makes you look like a little kid with the blush and all.

• Its all in the clothing. You look hot, but the clothes/hair style is probably what gives you that innocent look

• Sorry for not helping, but most guys prefer that kind of look so you shouldn't change it. Unless it really bothers you.

• Time and experience takes care of that.

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty much EVERYONE thinks I do to, when clearly if they knew me they'd know I'm not.. I think it's just the look we were born with. Bugs me to but can't really change it.

• Hahaha, I love that about you so much. The contrast between the really sweet goodie-two-shoes look and the badass stern-tongued rebel inside, its such a trip

• You could try shaping your eyebrows. Sometimes they give your face a sexier look

• i look innocent because I have a chubby face, don't wear much makeup and wear simple clothes. it doesn't really bother me that's how I look, but when I glam up I look less innocent. try emphasizing your eyes more with smokey eyes, winged liner..think about sexy glam when doing your makeup..style your hair more and think sexy and trendy when it comes to clothes vs. cute and casual