Does it gross him out?

I'm not "Fat" but I'm not "Skinny" I weigh like 150 and I'm 5'10" but I feel so unattractive so when my boyfriend and I have sex I don't take off my shirt. but he says that he likes the way I look. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not fat. 150 is fine. That can even look good. I mean look at maria carry she looks awsome. Some of the best looking women in the world are your weight. At your height as long as you don't hit above 170 your fine. 180 starts to get bad. 150 is great. Girls realy are harder on each other and themselves then guys are

• No weight is bad.

• Haha little do you know.

im 5'11" and weigh probably just under 180, but everyone I know thinks I weigh about 145-150.

i just let them assume.

the actual number means nothing, its how your body carries weight, your muscle content, and your confidence

• Thats true actualy. I could go out with a girl 180. if they are healthy as you say. girls put to much emphisis on this stuff. guys can be superficial but its ironic I don't think any guy is as tough on a girl as she is on herself.

What Guys Said 5

• You are thick. That is attractive, However you need to accept yourself and love you for you. A guy loves a woman who is confident in herself and to me he truly loves you. If he didn't he would make all sorts of jokes and tell you to keep your shirt on. Let yourself loose, he likes and loves you for you and once you do the same the sex will be that much better and meaningful.

• 150 lbs is perfectly normal for a tall girl like you.

Relax! You're probably obsessing over details that your boyfriend doesn't care about. He says he likes the way you look and he has sex with you, so he obviously thinks your attractive.

Remember that girls are their own worst critics about their looks.

• omg take it off babe. you are by no means fat. don't feel bad about it. plus you already have the guy you like and he likes you so go for it: P

• hey if he say he's fine with it don't worry too much and have some confident in you'r self

be happy with your self you'll be happy in life .

• take off that shirt!

What Girls Said 2

• if he says he likes it he does, I'm ur same hieght but I wiegh like 10 more pounds than you do, so thinner than I am. lol. I kno how you feel, when I first started having sex with the guy I'm dating I was really self concious about my body, but he tells me he adores admiring my body and he just massages me. so if he tells you he likes the way you look he like the way you look, don't feel bad and embrace it

• A lot of girls feel this way, but I guarentee you he wouldn't be dating you if he didn't find you attractive.

• Why do girls feel this way. I mean these girls look great and they have such a low opinion of there bodies. maybe we guys have to be more comforting or something. its sad that this is the way they see themselves

• Most guys forget that girls need to be told they're beautiful all the time. I'm 5'5" and 105 pounds, very skinny with large boobs, and I can admit I am pretty. But when my ex never told me I was pretty, I began to feel quite ugly.