Do You Believe This About Girls and Guys?

I saw on Facebook, "you can tell a girl loves him by her smile. You can tell a guy loves her by his eyes."

Thoughts? Comments?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think love is best expressed through a serious of thoughtful actions and feeling towards a specific person.

What good is it to decipher a look or a smile when you can come to a more solid conclusion.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's eyes and smile for both genders, to be honest.

• True dat.

• Smiling is nowhere nearly as definitive as the eyes. Shy people don't smile, they're frozen up.

However, the way you look at someone truly gives it away, though.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm could be true... I know when a guy is like really into a girl he looks at her a lot, like even when they aren't dating and a guy likes a girl he will look at her then look away.

And for me when I really like a guy I start to giggle and smile a lot.

• I really believe that! because if I love a guy there's just a special look that I give him with my eyes. And my smilee just beams being with him(:

• Neither. My ex gave me the smiles, the staring, the romantic gestures, etc.. but he hurt me badly in the end. It's all in the heart and mind which are both unfortunately invisible.