I'm going to... but will it ruin me?

OK, so I'm a pretty cute girl (not to sound vein), and today I bought purple, red and blue hair dye for streaks, and I'm not sure if guys will avoid me if I did this. Would you avoid a girl if she did this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on what type of town and area you live in. If it's a very religious area then I think it would turn some guys off and maybe turn some on. Every guy has different tastes and preferences just like girls. Me personally it wouldn't turn me off. I seen girls with lot of different hair styles. Even girls who put more colors in their hair instead of those colors. Do yo uthink your parents will ike your new hairstyle?

• Yeah... my mom didn't care, as long as I bought it my self... but I'm not sure about my dad.

• That's good you got your mom support.Hopefully your dad will like it. And hopefully your friends in school liek it. I think it is going to get you a lot of attention. Their will be haters and that's the only bad part I see is people saying something dumb. But on the bright side you are doing soemthing different and doing something new is good and change is always good. You are probably is going to get good comments and bad ones when people see you. Just keeping it real

What Guys Said 5

• I think streaks look good. I would stick to two colors @ the most or else you'll just look a mess. :)

• It won't help, in my opinion. I prefer girls to have brown hair, or blond, or black. Combination--not good. You can do it if you want to, of course, but it won't help you attract guys, and it will detract from your attractiveness. At your age, hair is part of your looks and attraction, though not a huge part.

• Some would, some wouldn't. It's a matter of taste.

• I wouldn't ,I think its pretty cool.

• i think that if it is just one color then it might look good

What Girls Said 1

• The majority prefer natural hair colors but it's not a deal breaker