Will our kid be cute?

Me and my ex fiance are expecting a child. my profile pic is of her and i. will our kid be cute? I'm not vain or anything and either way I'm going to be love my child regardless. I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks like a nice person, you seem like a douche. If I'm right lets hope the kid takes after her more.

• Im a nice guy. where is this "you look like a douche" stuff coming from!

• I didn't say you looked like one, I said you seem like one and I got this based on your other questions. There is a difference between looking and seeming..get it?

What Girls Said 5

• All kids are cute! ^_^

• I agree, you can't really tell until they grow up.

you won't really be able to tell until their in the late teens.

the question is not weird, its that you asked it on here.

• There is no way to tell since you don't know which features from which parent the child will get but it doesn't matter because parents will never know if their child is unattractive since they are looking through completely biased eyes.

• I'm starting to think you're a fake person, I don't know why there's something about you and your questions.

• Well, don't know about looks. But I am sure that the brains will be lacking!

What Guys Said 1

• hey dude that's not you. link

kthxbai!