Have you ever played Second Life?

It's an online world with avatars and stuff, and I signed up for a few months to hang out and see what's up...my girlfriend tried it and told me it was fun to buy clothes for my avatar, which it was, but I didn't see the point of logging in. Mostly it was crude guys with s&m fantasies wanting to talk. I did however, chat with several nice girls ( and a few guys) but I still didn't understand what I was supposed to do.

• Nope, never heard of it
    43% (3)71% (5)57% (8)Vote
  • Created avatar but don't really log in much
    57% (4)29% (2)43% (6)Vote
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • It's become my first life
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I play it all the time and LOVE it! By the way, you'd sure look good tied up with an apple in your mouth!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I tried it and it was probably the most boring sh*t ever, so I just deleted it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it seems stupid as hell. Might as well work on your real life then Second Life. If I want an online game to steal my soul I'll play World of Warcraft, thank you very much :P and I don't wanna play that atm lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I played for about 5 minutes and said "This is crap. How do people play this?" Then deleted the game and never thought about it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never played it and will never even think about playing it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tried it and it freaked me out. Way too many people make it their literal lives, it sort of put me off. And I was young so most of the stuff was way too serious for me.

1|0
    0|0