Girls what do you wear to really get your guys "attention"?

Question says it all...guys can answer too...what does your girl wear that really does it for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Put on some makeup, do my hair, put on some lingerie and my stripper heels.. He loves me looking like his own little p*rn star LOL

• might want to re-evaluate that. why should you be something your not just for his satisfaction. dress for yourself

What Girls Said 5

• one of my cutest outfits, but lets face it there all cute ;)

truthfully I would focus more on my hair or makeup then an outfit

• "cutest outfit"? well what exactly do you consider cute..

• halter dress and boots, or babydoll top, vest, jeans, key and lock necklace, and ballets

• Well my boyfriend goes crazy when ever I wear a cute sexy dress and my sexy heals (do guys have a thing for heals or what?!) he diesnt really like makeup and all that so I put some for myself to feel more confident and comfortable

• Love heels! Black ones!

• Yeah well all mine are black =)

• in general, men are attracted to womens feet, while women are attracted to mens hands. why? I dk, that's just how it is. so...do anything to enhance your feet, and youve pretty much got us under your influence :D

• Lace. Or any color I look good in.

• Nothing. It takes the guess work out if it.

• Nothing - I go out naked to get attention from everyone. Including little children ;)

What Guys Said 0