What is "exotic" about hispanic women?

Is it their hair, eyes, or skin? Fill me in everyone please

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly it's the volcanic way they relate; no holds barred if they decide they like you, regardless of marital status or money...

• Thank you for your answer

What Guys Said 4

• Mostly their complexion, hair, figure and accent. Just look at Selma Hayek, even at forty four or whatever she is, she's still ahead of the game in my eyes.

• pshhhhh everything,i love being hispanic cuss our girls are the finessst!lmaoo

and they cook bomb foods,

and they can dance,

and they're just exotic period lmaoo!

• Lmfao I'm mexican I can cook and clean and sew and knit :P

• yeahhhh,dooo it(:

thats what I love in hispanic women,

they got many talents(:

so why was the question anonymous ?

• I don't know haha

• I absolutely love hispanic women nothing sexier its just their features in general and a big plus if they have a little accent ;)

• Everything you mentioned. They also have amazing hips, legs, and asses.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm hispanic and there's nothing exotic about me. Then again, I don't really look it.

• Actually, I take that back. My curly hair and my hourglass figure I can really thank my mother for. and I thank the hispanic community for my dance moves lol.

• Lmfao I have long straight hair that reaches up to my lower back, I have brown eyes, and I'm naturally tan I also have curves but I'm skinny AND I'm 5'0 yup put me in a room with white people and you can surely tell I'm mexican

• Hahaha no one ever places me in the right category :P I kind of like it!

• it's the combination

• Thank you for your answer :P