What should I shave?

I shave my legs (duh) my armpits (duh duh)

and I don't know if I should shave my arms or not?

and my belly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not your belly, please. Leave it as natural as possible, it's best to not have to mess with it all the time.

I shave my arms because I love having smooth arms and I don't find it to be inconvenient, it's the same as shaving your legs. But my arms really don't get stubbly.

What Guys Said 3

• From a guy, as long as it's not dark, thick hair that's long or anything like that, don't. I actually like the little bit of peachfuzz my Girlfriend has on her arms and tummy :)

Plus, when it grows back (as you probably know) it looks kinda weird, so you'll end up maintaining it just as regularly as your legs and armpits, so keep that in mind.

• If you wanna.

• as a guy, the only think I require you to shave is "down there" the rest is bonus to me

What Girls Said 11

• maybe your belly but not your arms

I have some girls in class that whom I sit next to and this one time by arm rubbed slightly on this other girls arm and ouch did that hurt some, so no arms please

• how about waxing your legs and arms... and if you want your tummy!...smoother finish...lasts much longer... no stubble nonsense...no shaving bumps...nothing. I wax! the only thing I shave is armpits and down there.

i like hot wax for it. but ever tried veet wax strips?

• Dont shave your arms, if someone brushes against your arm it'll feel stubble-y and gross

• Yea, I would advise you not to shave your arms. I did that once in like grade 9/or 8 (sounds ridiculous) but they were all stubbly for a week, not very attractive.

• Shave whatever you think looks unnattractive. So you'll feel good and clean.

• lol don't do it. iv shaved my arms and it just looked real funky when it was growing back. and I have a couple friends who shave there bellies and both of them have a thick belly button trail when its not shaved.

• dont it will grow back darker and don't forget curlier

• In addition to my legs and underarms, I shave the treasure trail on my stomach because I have dark hair ): . I wouldn't recommend shaving your arms. You know how if you let your leg hair grow out, it's all wiry? That's how it will be after shaving your arms. The hair will never be the same.

• Arms?!?!

WTF

Belly - if you have some dark hair you can either pluck them with a tweezer or wax them...

• i sugar wax my legs and arms and armpits

and I shave down there

i hardly have any hair on my back/belly

i friend of mine had to laser hair remove even her neck, I mean it really depends on where and if you need it removed

• Sugar wax?

• its basically burned sugar.. like caramel but its made to be sticky so that it removes hair.. its the old fashioned way to remove hair I guess somewhat like in this link

• is your belly hairy? I mean, light, fine hair is fine