Bow ties in girl's hair?

Whats your opion of girl's having bows in our hair? like a bow clip, or a head band with a bow, or a pony with a bow tie. What do you think? Yay or nay?

Most Helpful Girl

• kinda what I would expect from a 10 year old, not someone in hs or older

What Guys Said 5

• In general I'm not a fan of accessories whose sole purpose is to add aesthetic style and no functional purpose. This falls under that category.

• It depends on the girl. If the girl is attractive, it enhances it...if not then it looks kind of tacky.

• Couple girls on my track team put a hair tie in their hair on the days that we have meets. It looks nice enough.

• I like it, It adds a level of cuteness.

• I LOVE BOWS! lol Caps was needed.

What Girls Said 5

• love itttt

link

• I think they're adorable. I just bought some clips with bows on them yesterday.

• mm, not sure how I feel about that. My friend has done it before, and it suits her (nothing to big, but little clips)..though I think it still seems little kid-ish.

• I like it myself, it's the cutest thing!

• i love to wear bows but I always worried people would look at me as a little girl

• same here! I think its a adorable thing, and I don't know I feel to girlie or kidish.. I don't know how to explain.

• after these results I think ill get one =)