Why is it I've been seeing girls looking like guys, and guys looking like girls more and more?

questions in the title. don't really need to explain much more. I think this trend is volatile and needs to stop

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe they learned to stop follow media so much and just be themselves. girls stop doing makeup, do that short haircut they always wanted. and opposite with guys.

or maybe its because peoples gay discriminations isn't as much as before? I'm not judging gays, just saying many of them look like their opposite gender.

• gays DO look like the opposite gender, that's what freaks me out

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's pretty cool. Androgyny can be awesome. And anyway, who am I (or you) to interfere in someone's gender expression or style?

Why? Hmm. Probably because society is just slowly starting to let go of the preconceived notions of what is masculine and what is feminine.

• so what? if they like looking like that,i'm all for it. I'm a bit boyish myself,i have short hair,i like wearing big shirts,and I only wear all stars-sometimes ballet flats. why do I look like that? cause I'm not obsessed with what people think of me,i like looking like this.

• u gay?

• *shakes head* ''Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of groups based on some prior assumptions.'' it doesn't make them true,it just means that there are some people that fit that stereotype,not that all people who have some same qualities do

• just sayin'

• I'm a girl who dresses like a guy because I have a naturally androgynous look to me. For years people have been telling me I look like a man, so why not dress like one?

• wtf

• u don't make sense

• I'm a girl, but I look like a guy. When I dress like a girl, I look like a guy in drag. So, I dress like a guy because then I look like a guy. Savvy?

• Lol not sure. I guess its good in a way that it promotes equality more. But then its bad in the way that its really not attractive IMO.

• They are trannies.

What Guys Said 1

• Bad, very bad thing! End up everyone eat da poo poo!