Where are the hot guys with long hair hiding?

Okay, honestly, I know where they are. In the stock rooms at chain retail stores avoiding creepy broads like me. No, but seriously... it seems all the apparent 'metalhead' type guys are just grumpy little buggers that don't want to be bothered. Why is that? Shoot. I may even take a delicious Native guy, tan with long dark hair. Mmmm.

It's a fetish. Don't judge me! :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea, we seem to be all over the place, where I live, aha.

What Guys Said 8

• Hair's almost at my shoulders. On that note, feel free to answer my hair-related question!

link

• My hair is mid back, and still I wish girls from my hometown shared the same interest in guys with long hair as you do..

.. since there are only 3 dudes in my town with longhair (living in a small town sucks) they think we are junkies or freaks hehe

its hard to get a women over here.. but I ain't cutin my awesome hair D:

• Well my hair is almost down to my waist and its pretty awesome lol. I personally don't really worry if a girl likes it or not, if she doesn't like me for me than she's not worth anything anyway. There aren't many of us left with long hair, seems everyone wants to be the same as everyone else nowadays. Anyway you must be approaching the wrong one's with long hair or the grumpy one ha ha or maybe their just really high:)

• me hair was past my shoulders,It was a pain in the ass. I liked it but my x girlfriend hated it and it was so hot in the summer and it is a pain when your hair is flying around in a convertable(or even with the windows open)and it whips into your eyes. lol I cut it and even though I did I miss it.I loved a girl pulling my hair really fu$%^^$# hard while we fu#@$% or when I went down on her.

• WTF?

• I'm hiding out in South Africa

• where have girls like YOU been hiding this entire time?

• on tour or in the studio. you can look but not touch.

What Girls Said 5

• i dnt think long hair is pretty hot but I guess for a native it is, but I like to realize once in while that I'm a girl in this relationship not the guy lol.

and as for the guys there hiding somewhere waiting for you to reveal them, dnt take a native please.

• Yeah, it's hard to find a guy with long hair nowadays. Most girls seem to like short hair. What gives? Guys with long hair are hawt.

• Guys with long hair are so sexy.

• I love it too.. tons at my school ha ha (:

• Nat Motte is a F***ING SEXY BEAST.

Seeing his wink drives me insane. <3. Oof