Have I gone graphic t-shirt overboard?

I have about 25 graphic t-shirts. Ten are band t-shirts (6 of which came from actual concerts) and the rest are from various stores. None of them have store names on them and most are from local or obscure stores that few people have heard of (way to sound hipster, right?).

I think they're so versatile. I wear them with jeans, shorts, mini skirts, pencil skirts, low cut dresses, hoodies, cardigans, plaid flannels, heels, Converse, flats, Toms, boots, and a myriad of accessories. I love finding new ways to dress them up.

But my friends and my boyfriend have been critical lately, saying I should dress like "a normal person" and buy "normal clothes" from the mall.

Am I abnormally graphic t-shirt obsessed?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a hipster,and graphic shirts are trendy,we all know hipsters are trend whores (no offense) so it's normal

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes me a hipster?

• Show All
    • I don't see how she's a hipster though...

Also LOL snacks

• well that's why I suggested it! lol

What Guys Said 4

• No! Don't be a normal person! I wear graphic t shirts all the time and I love them. Its so boring when people just buy the same standard types of clothes. I like girls who dress differently. It makes you interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christ, the people you meet in life, girl. No.

1|1
    0|0
  • graphic tees and toms make any outfit a win

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I say go buy more. lol Graphic tees are awesome. What the hell are normal clothes? Preppy sh*t? Frilly girlie stuff?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well that is quite a lot, haha, but there's definitely nothing wrong with it. :P Can't go wrong with graphic tees. Actually, on second thought, you definitely can, I've seen some bad ones...but they're mostly cute, so whatever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh I own more than that but I don't even wear them. Well I've worn like 2 and they're really cute with jeans and converse. So don't change your style cause I think it's great!

0|0
    0|0
  • i own 1 graphic t-shirt...and I use it to sleep in lol. 25 is a lot, but your boyfriend should just STFU lol. your body, your clothes, your fashion sense. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love graphic tees, too! But it is nice to dress girlier from time to time. You can do vintage or eclectic without only wearing t-shirts. I don't think you have to do mall clothes, but try branching out a little into "adult" clothing.

0|1
    0|0