What are some cute ways to ask out a guy?

I really like this guy and he texts me like every day, I know that he likes me and he tells everything to his friends(who are also like my best friends) and I don't know what to do! I really don't want to ask one of my friends to ask him out for me but I'm scared ill get rejected!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know he likes you, there's no reason to fear rejection. Unless his parents won't let him or for some personal reason he doesn't want to date anyone right now, he will say yes.

Just find him when he's alone and go up to him and confess your feelings. Tell him you've liked him for a while and you're wondering if he maybe wants to go out with you sometime. Don't worry about looking nervous, because a lot of guys find that cute :)

Glad you're taking the initiative to ask him out!

• thanks! glad you guys could help me in my 'time of need'! thanks again! :D

• No problem! Thanks for best answer :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just saying "Want to go out sometime?" is cute to me.

• The thing is, he always keeps on asking who I like, I'm too scared to tell him that you know, its him! but whenever I ask him he says no-one

• Haha just tell him. You'll make him really happy. :D

What Girls Said 2

• Just say do you think I'm cute and then he says yes if its a no then I'm sorry but if he says yes then you say well I think your cute too and brush his hnad and maybe flip your hair back or twirl it

• ask him "do you want to hang out sometime?"