Can someone tell me why a woman would not look me in the eyes?

If a man loves and adores a woman and he loves to stare at her face and look into her eyes why would a woman always look away? please only answers from the girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she is shy and she likes you or she is not interested in you the way you are in her.

What Girls Said 7

• because she is a bad breed witch!

• I look away because I get shy but when I'm really really comfortable it gets easier, it's like I forget to feel shy or self conscious.

• Because she is shy and I do the same thing to guys when they try to look me in the eyes

• Maybe she isn't confident or she just doesn't like being stared at or judged. Maybe she had problems in the past. I usually don't look people in the eyes but if I really like someone I try to look into their eyes but it just feels so weird because I'm used to just talking.

• i don't really look guys in the eye when I talk because I get shy/nervous looooool DEFINITELY gotta get over that

• If you are extremely hot it's hard to look in the eyes.

• I do not know if I am lol-you tell me if I am(I have pics on my profile)

• (1) You're too intense for her and she can't just stare back. (It's particularly hard to do if she's shy.)

(2) She's lying and can't make eye contact.

(3) She's trying to show that she is shy and demure to attract you.

What Guys Said 2

• IDN I myself have eyes which draw women

• She's staring at your boobs

• wow you are a moron on so many levels. before you say stupid stuff on here learn to read-answers from girls only