Science of Beauty

I read this report aboutthe science of beauty, and one of the things was a pointy chin. (this is for girls). And I always hated my chin because it was pointy, especially when I smile But according to this study it is more feminine than a squarer chin. I am wondering if there is really any truth to any of that science of beauty stuff. The chin thing was just an example. But do you believe any of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all depends on the person. With some girls I don't like pointy chins. I think you look increadibly cute with it. It fits you well. It shows like a sweetness and that's a quality I look for in women. So yea I think it enhances your cuteness. Other girls I don't know. But it works for you

What Guys Said 5

• looking at your chin in the picture I think you really cute, I'm also a firm believer in the science of beauty, however it did say that guys with longer limbs are concidered more attractive, and I have longer legs than a guy 6 in taller than me.and not many girls find me that great looking

• ally sheedy & reese witherspoon are amongst the examples of attractive girls with pointy chins .

square jaws are definitely more usually a masculine look.

• I think beauty is the way you carry yourself through, the way you dress, act .personality can be a factor in beauty too.

• It doesn't always have to be your face/body structure

• It's true. Beauty really can be explained through science. And yes, a girl looks better with a chin that isn't square.

What Girls Said 5

• Judging from your picture, your chin looks just fine =) will you give me the link to the article? I am curious to read it.

• yeah

i have apointy chin too

• yeah generally girls have less prominent lower jaws and chins, but angelina jolie has a squarish chin and she's beautiful, I think it just depends on the overall features,some girls can pull off having squarish jawlines, while. others cant. your pretty though:)

• Not really. Beauty is what you make it.

• I think it depends more on how the rest of your features look with your chin. Both square and pointy can be gorgeous.