Science of Beauty

I read this report aboutthe science of beauty, and one of the things was a pointy chin. (this is for girls). And I always hated my chin because it was pointy, especially when I smile But according to this study it is more feminine than a squarer chin. I am wondering if there is really any truth to any of that science of beauty stuff. The chin thing was just an example. But do you believe any of this?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all depends on the person. With some girls I don't like pointy chins. I think you look increadibly cute with it. It fits you well. It shows like a sweetness and that's a quality I look for in women. So yea I think it enhances your cuteness. Other girls I don't know. But it works for you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• looking at your chin in the picture I think you really cute, I'm also a firm believer in the science of beauty, however it did say that guys with longer limbs are concidered more attractive, and I have longer legs than a guy 6 in taller than me.and not many girls find me that great looking

0|0
    0|0
  • ally sheedy & reese witherspoon are amongst the examples of attractive girls with pointy chins .

square jaws are definitely more usually a masculine look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think beauty is the way you carry yourself through, the way you dress, act .personality can be a factor in beauty too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't always have to be your face/body structure

1|0
    0|0
  • It's true. Beauty really can be explained through science. And yes, a girl looks better with a chin that isn't square.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Judging from your picture, your chin looks just fine =) will you give me the link to the article? I am curious to read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

i have apointy chin too

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah generally girls have less prominent lower jaws and chins, but angelina jolie has a squarish chin and she's beautiful, I think it just depends on the overall features,some girls can pull off having squarish jawlines, while. others cant. your pretty though:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Beauty is what you make it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends more on how the rest of your features look with your chin. Both square and pointy can be gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0