He rated my looks a "B"?

So I was talking to this one guy and out of the blue he says "You know, I'd rate your looks... A 'B!'" (yes, "grading"-wise)

exactly what did he mean by this?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a B is a good grade, but the guy should have kept his mouth shut.

If you're only a friend, the guy would probably never tell you if he thought you were more than a B.

So this can roughly be translated as him saying, "I find you attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm hot for you."

On the other hand, if a guy told you were anything less than a B, it would be a total insult and I don't think this guy is that stupid.

So ultimately, it pretty much means absolutely nothing, or close to nothing. He probably just said it to see how you would react.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes when being honest guys say the wrong thing. Remember that beauty is also about the flaws. There is little in terms of perfection being a standard. If you need to ask him and suggest that sometimes, being honest and being kind are not together all the time. B.

0|0
    0|0
  • your not a supper molde but good enough. if this is your boyfriend you should be an A++++ next time you see him give him a ratting of a C-

1|0
    0|0
  • It means you're above average. You should take it as a compliment!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys generally use the ten point scale when rating a girl solely on looks. Saying you're a "B" would mean he thinks you're average or slightly above average. I wouldn't pay it much attention. Post a photo if you'd like more feedback.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably wanted to get a rise out of you ... and he did. If he graded you A you'd get bored with him. Now that he's rated you 'B'... you've probably been thinking about it and him all day. It's a dating tactic.

Either that or he thinks your appearance is slightly lacking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude, every time I see your picture, I get images of kinky BDSM sh*t going down in some "torture / pleasure" dungeon. Are you supposed to be something out of a horror movie or are you really into BDSM? I get the whole "master pulling slave on a leash" image... Wierd, huh?

• I know. I've gotten more than a few comments from an ignorant younger generation about the picture. It's from the movie The Road Warrior. A cult classic. Rent it sometime. Amazing stunts in it.

• B is like average or above average like a 6 or 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • B=Bangable

XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like this guys an a-hole and isn't worth your time

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He's basically calling you a 7/10. Not completely perfect but still attractive. Honestly I'd just walk away from him. No guy who is smart enough would openly tell a girl that she's less than perfect even if that's not his opinion. It just causes drama, although it is more realistic.

1|0
    0|1
  • thats pretty good!

0|0
    0|0