He rated my looks a "B"?

So I was talking to this one guy and out of the blue he says "You know, I'd rate your looks... A 'B!'" (yes, "grading"-wise)

exactly what did he mean by this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a B is a good grade, but the guy should have kept his mouth shut.

If you're only a friend, the guy would probably never tell you if he thought you were more than a B.

So this can roughly be translated as him saying, "I find you attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm hot for you."

On the other hand, if a guy told you were anything less than a B, it would be a total insult and I don't think this guy is that stupid.

So ultimately, it pretty much means absolutely nothing, or close to nothing. He probably just said it to see how you would react.

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes when being honest guys say the wrong thing. Remember that beauty is also about the flaws. There is little in terms of perfection being a standard. If you need to ask him and suggest that sometimes, being honest and being kind are not together all the time. B.

• your not a supper molde but good enough. if this is your boyfriend you should be an A++++ next time you see him give him a ratting of a C-

• It means you're above average. You should take it as a compliment!

• Most guys generally use the ten point scale when rating a girl solely on looks. Saying you're a "B" would mean he thinks you're average or slightly above average. I wouldn't pay it much attention. Post a photo if you'd like more feedback.

• He probably wanted to get a rise out of you ... and he did. If he graded you A you'd get bored with him. Now that he's rated you 'B'... you've probably been thinking about it and him all day. It's a dating tactic.

Either that or he thinks your appearance is slightly lacking.

• Dude, every time I see your picture, I get images of kinky BDSM sh*t going down in some "torture / pleasure" dungeon. Are you supposed to be something out of a horror movie or are you really into BDSM? I get the whole "master pulling slave on a leash" image... Wierd, huh?

• I know. I've gotten more than a few comments from an ignorant younger generation about the picture. It's from the movie The Road Warrior. A cult classic. Rent it sometime. Amazing stunts in it.

• B is like average or above average like a 6 or 7/10

• B=Bangable

XD

• Sounds like this guys an a-hole and isn't worth your time

What Girls Said 2

• He's basically calling you a 7/10. Not completely perfect but still attractive. Honestly I'd just walk away from him. No guy who is smart enough would openly tell a girl that she's less than perfect even if that's not his opinion. It just causes drama, although it is more realistic.

• thats pretty good!