Do you consider yourself attractive?

When you look in the mirror, do you see an attractive individual, or do you see yourself as lacking in many areas physically. If you were to give yourself a rating from 1 to 10, what would it be? For myself id say a 6. What about you?

Although I don't mind, I would rather leave elements of personality out just to keep it simple.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• FACE I would honestly say 8.2 ( I have no ance, I don't wear makeup, I have blue eyes, nice eyebrows,oval face, symmetrical bone structure)- however a lot of people find me ugly so idk...

BODY I would say umm 7 maybe 7.5 ( I'm 5'1 and I have nice proportions, my body looks a bit like adrianne from secret life but I'm short so I don't think it looks as good)

CLOTHES/ STYLE well I say 6.8 because I don't really dress up aloy because I don't do a lot of interesting things...mostly yoga pants, jeans and a top with a tank top underneath.

i feel this is pretty honest.

• I have a hard time with ratings like that... If I were rating myself against a ton of Victoria's Secret models or Megan Fox, I would consider myself like a 1. If I were rating myself against the average girls you see every day walking down the street, I would give myself like an 8 I guess.

• I wouldn't rate myself against people on TV and magazines anyways unless I saw them in person

• Ultimately, I agree with you shady. Someone hot can look really ugly to me if they have a stank attitude. And yeah missmelissa he says you're an 8, but if you had a bad personality you would drop a few notches

• I'd definitely rather not be rated... Probably since I don't even consider an 8 that great at all, that's just how I would "rate" myself on looks.

• I don't consider myself to be attractive at all, and tend to see all my flaws. I guess if I were to rate myself, I'd say I'm a 4, maybe a 5.

• Interesting, because most guys would probably say you're above average. For myself id say at least 7, probably 8

• yeah I can see how that kind of history would make you feel that way.

• LOLS! Those pictures were for me to actually to stop caring about how I look in a bikini. When I first got it, I wasn't so sure about actually wearing it since I've never worn one before. xD I really didn't want to wear one outside where everyone could see, so he suggested taking pictures and posting them where people could see, so I could see it wasn't that big of a deal and that if I wore it out to the beach, it wouldn't be much different.

• Hm I'd say about a 4. Not like eeeewww gross disgusting kinda ugly, but just a liiittle below average.

• no I think I'm pretty. and id say I'm a 7 or 8.

• @ the QA..i wasn't meaning you ..i was saying that to G-Daz ..idk y but am not able to post under that answer I wrote.

• am decent looking

• Not really.

• Sometimes yes other times no! So I go with a 7.

• i would say I'm a 7.5 or 8, I think that I have a nice face considering I don't wear makeup and I'm 16.

• I would give myself an 8. :) God, I hope I don't sound cocky.

• I consider myself quite average 6 maybe...

• 6 or 7 :)

• Well with the help of a guy that I met about 2 months ago I'm started to feel more confident in myself. He pushed my confidence level and helped me realize that I'm OK the way I am and don't need to really care what people think of me.And I am becoming more confident in myself and more outgoing. Personally I hate the rating scale, hate rating people, and hate rating myself.

• Given that 0 is ugly, 5 normal and 10 Jessica Alba, I think I'm a solid 7.5

• 4 or 5 :( I don't get what people see in me!

• Haha. You know I often fine people are too harsh on themselves!

• i do too! but some people are just blind! they don't see your flaws till you break their heart :( you know I'm right lol

• Yeah well, it kinda helps if you're trying to forget someone =)

What Guys Said 12

• I'd say I'm pretty average so 5 or 6.

But who wants looks to be their strong suit? Without normal looking people we wouldn't appreciate attractive people as much.

• Erm I would say like 5-6 ish not really sure, but I don't think I am really low just not that high, average

• I'm a dog soldier and that's the way I likes it. I'll leave the breeding to the heroic fatalist all-stars.

• so I give myself a zero out of ten (utterly repulsive to the point of prompt-onset nausea)

• lol I'm just a big kidder, don't worry about it

kidder aka liar

• Lol..well I figured you were, but didn't want to be a d*** in the odd case I was wrong

• Recently I've become more comfortable with how I look, I have become more confident and outgoing. I hate rating myself lol, and I hate the whole system of rating tbh, do I consider myself attractive? Yes. I don't feel the need to stick a number to it lol. If we ponder these things too much it tends to bring us down I believe.

• My looks are fine, maybe my hair is a bit off right now but meh.

If someone doesn't like my body, they can screw themselves.

I consider myself 7/10 based on looks.

Unfortunately, it's not really the looks that matter.

• Eh, I think I'm decent. I mostly like my face, it's my body that I don't like. I'm a really skinny guy and it's really hard for me to gain any weight (which is a good thing, I guess lol). But that's nothing the gym can't fix. Overall, I'm happy with what I have to work with I just don't like where I am now.

Time for improvement...

• Yeah that's me in a nutshell too. I like my face but not my body so much

• Nothing the gym and a nice pair of clothes can't fix

• 6, I think I look good but because I'm a bit fat that makes me have big cheeks and a butterface

• I always thought of myself as a fairly solid 6, but who knows. I really hate the number rating system, aha.

• I think I'm alright

prob a 7

I do have days where I think to myself wow that guy couldn't get a girl for his life (I'm talking about me)

But I also have days where I think to myself damn I look pretty good/sexy

lol

• umm , I might give my self a solid 8.5 . and by the way I've seen you on teenspot lol

• No, not at all, about a 5 on numbers. I'm not ugly, just not attractive either.

• ...Not particularly