If you had the opportunity as politician or whatever, how would you get rid off corruption?

Corruption is everywhere and it is the worst disease a country can have, just look at South America, Africa, Asia, and for the most part Eastern Europe, these countries are flooded with corruption, and the results are a lot of countries backward, there are other factors off course, but I believe that a huge part of it it is just corruption.

I mean because of corruption millions of tax dollars get lost, government offices and businesses become really inefficient, we see politicians not doing their jobs and a lack of transparency of everything that is going around the government.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't fight it. I would probably become corrupt as well. Think about it: do nothing (at least nothing useful) and get lots of money.

At least I'm honest.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Well, For one, here in the US (I don't know a damn thing of Brittish laws...LOL) We have the Federal Freedom of information act. I would Have a blatant open door policy whereas any person that has a legitimate issue or question pertaining to an issue can address me upon request at my earliest convinience. I would impliment a policy of all subordinate departments to submit verifyable reports on a regular basis in terms of finance. I would impliment a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for embeslment (even if the take is of only one pence). More or less, I believe in absolute transparency concerning all domestic issues. I can understand clandestine spending pertaining to foriegn policy though...

• i would hire chuck norris to kick corrupt people in the face get him some passports so he can get in and out of countries get a pro makeup person to disguise him and when he gets close to corrupt people he kicks them in the face leaving an impression of the American flag permanently tattooed on their face

• i honestly might just lose patience and kill people...

but first I'd try to distribute power among the people, not just politicians.

cause you don't change power, power changes you... 95% of the time...

• Stuff is meant for better heads than mine. I'd never run for office to begin with.

• Welcome to the world

• Start at the top, and go after the corruption at the very top of the pyramid. If it looks like no one is immune, and stiff penalties are being handed down, you'll find the bottom gets clean very quick.