"Looking good is better than feeling good" True or False?

i believe its False, cause people care too much about looks in my opinion, but I'm interested in knowing what you guys and girls think.

• True
  • False
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• People do care way too much about looks. You don't need to look good to be attractive, if you feel good and confident about yourself you will become more attractive than a person who is constantly worried and insecure about their hair, clothing, makeup, brands etc.

But...I also know that when people look good they feel good about themselves. Feeling good all round is definitely better though.

What Girls Said 7

• true for me. id rather be in pain than look bad. but generally if I look good I feel good and I feel confident. also your inner health is reflected on the outside so if you look good you're usually a healthy person.

• I'm a big fan of feeling great...then maybe I will fix my hair and through on some rouge.:)

• I think this so false. Smiling is the most beautiful thing a human can do, and without it, a person is nothing.

• False.

• Personally, I only feel good when I look good. Generally, it is not better to look good than feel good, so I'll say false.

• False. I want to live a long time, and live well. Mentally & Physically.

• True

But when you look good, you also feel good. when you feel good, it doesn't mean you look good.

i know when I'm dressed up and made up and look hot, I feel hot and confident

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with you on this one... I rather feel good than look good...

Looks are only temporary, health and well being lasts a bit longer.

• it's false, but the way you dress can influence how you feel

• well wear a female dress tomorrow and see if you don't have any sensation in your body when you are walking around everywhere, also take a picture of you in the city wearing it so we know you did

• that is a completely different thing man.

• Isn't this some Billy Crystal shlt from Saturday Night Live way back in the day? Anyway, the correct answer is to be in shape so you feel and look good, and then steez all the time in nice feeling, good-looking clothes. Have your cake and eat it, too.

• doesn't really answer the Q...

and no, I came up with it cause I heard the quote years ago.

• False.

Feeling good is much more important. Nobody wants to feel not good.

• totally false. Looks are so shallow and stupid. Getting sick of how shallow this society is getting.

• Feeling better is all was better than looking good you may look good but if you don,t fill good you won,t live as long and the longer you live the better you can look ha ha ha