What do girls like when men try to flirt with them?

Just wondering, I think most girls will like it if the guy runs his hand through her hair softly, but I don't have that much experience, well I do know that many girls also like guys to be a bit tough so not girlish like and very soft to then and of course up must concentration on a girl during a conversation, but for the rest I don't know much more, and also I always hear that girls like men to take initiative with things so they feel like they can do more things freely sort of - because they wouldn't do some things out of themselves then but if the guy starts it's just fun because the start is hardest and then there's atmosphere so it''s just easy going.

That's all pretty hard doing everything perfect on that list though, can't be superman ; p.

Thanks girls!

Also, I'm wondering what you think of black hair and green eyes the combination, well pretty much of my hair and eyes; p, because I've never known it with my eyes ; p.

Well, my eyes don' t really have one color.

In the winter, they are super super green, like pure green.

in some light, they can be cyan.

In other light they can be brownish.

Normally they are green with shades of yellow/brown but a larger shade of blue/grey in the green itself, the weird thing is that if you look at my eyes it looks like blue,gray + yellow with a greenish glow, but just wondering if it's attractive, when I look into the mirror I think hmmm perhaps brown eyes would have been better might suit my hair more but then I don't know.

Thanks a lot for everything and sorry for the double question ;p.

Thanks=), I think that I know most of the things I should do now.

And yes, it was quite hard to follow I guess,sorry.

I'll try to type more clearly in the future.

My eyes are just green and change colours a bit depending on the light, which is very very common with green eyes, but I might not have desribed that too well.

But thanks for the comment on that too, makes me more self-assured ^^.

And I know that touching hair should not be done before a 3rd date

Definitely a very good answer

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, the way you worded it was difficult to follow, so I'll try my best =]

I love when a guy jokes with me and makes me laugh. I like when we find a common ground and can have a good active conversation. The running the hand through the hair is around date 3, not just casual flirting. You should find any way you can to touch her( not weird), just like oh you have something on you, then flick it off or one guy told me he can read palm lines(he couldn't and held my hand and told me about the lines =P You should try and compliment a feature like eyes or nice hair. I think black hair and green eyes is a striking and very hott combination! Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• "I think most girls will like it if the guy runs his hand through her hair softly,"

I'd tazed you in the ball sack

Your eyes would creep me out

I only met 1 guy whose flirting style I liked he was:

friendly

funny

had interesting stories

• You'r e very mean, most people would call you a *****

• "And you can't kill someone if they break in."

Actually you can. Some have.

"But yeah, you made me feel like one big fail or so didn't think I deserved that so I might have kinda overreacted but look at your reaction you'r e like mad or something there you scared the hell outta me there lol."

LMFAO I "scared" you because you didn't like my reaction so not surprising you'd name call, insult, and apply some negative trait to me like- you're mad.

• "But yeah, you made me feel like one big fail or so didn't think I deserved that"

LMFAO I don't care what you feel you deserve.

You asked a question.

I answered.

Probably best to look at yourself for feeling like one big fail rather than trying to blame me for your emotions.

Bye.

What Guys Said 1

• -(Also, I'm wondering what you think of black hair and green eyes the combination, well pretty much of my hair and eyes; p, because I've never known it with my eyes ; p.)

ahahahha Yah man Chicks love that combination we have the same hair and eyes xD