Biggest turn on?

What's the biggest turn on for you? What makes you attracted to someone instantly? Details would be nice!

Most Helpful Guy

• My turn-on is having my neck bitten. I would say to make a girl stand out and be attractive to me, She would need to stand out from the crowd a bit, Not go with the crowd and follow them, But kinda create her own crowd. It shows off her individuality.

What Guys Said 4

• What really turns me on, is when she makes it obvious she likes me, and flirts a lot, if I'm with her as a couple, then I like her to tease, just enough to keep me wanting, but obviously not waiting to long lol, sexy underwear is also a good effort, slowly exposing the talents you have, and being nice and genuine about it, but guys are easy to turn on, its keeping us turned on is what your talents are for.

• In terms of looks, a cute, endearing smile. Nothing quite makes my heart flutter than an adorable smile that's just for me :)

In terms of personality, honestly, simple kindness is a huge turn on. A girl that's always helpful and nice to everyone being interested in dating you must mean that you're a pretty awesome guy! Besides, a warm and sunny personality like that is just wonderful to be around.

Didn't mean for that to sound as sappy as it does, sorry, lol.

• physically I would have to say some athletic skill. like if on the basketball court at my college, and the girls volleyball team is practicing on the other end, and I turn and see em spike the ball so hard... I'm in love lol lol...

personality wise would have to be a sense of humor. I don't mean laughing at my jokes, I mean them saying something to me that makes ME laugh.. ha ha

• Pleasant face, medium to long hair, silky legs and arms, pretty and well-kept hands and feet and of course a friendly and humble personality. And typically between 5'2" to 5'6" in height. Sounds fantasy, right? :)

What Girls Said 5

• probably how the first meeting is.. like if he's cocky or confident, serious or humerous, or outspoken or just an ass whole.

what makes me attracted to a guy is if they as sweet and take the time to get to know me. also that they know how to carry a conversation.. because for girls, talking about ourselve isn't all that fun in my opinion, I like knowing what ill be getting myself into.

so pretty much what turns me on is that the guy must be cute, funny, and confident, oh and not a total asshole

• Being sweet and caring towards people...athleticism is a definite plus too! And it would be awesome if he had a sense of humor!

• You know the part where there jaw meets their neck? If that part is really defined, I pretty much just drool over them.

• I am a sucker for a guy with a hot body. I know so superficial but I can't help but follow my primal instincts. Biggest turn on is my boyfriend, I know so cheesy but he drives me crazy.

• Cleanliness! Lol. At first glance if someone is wearing a smile and seems to have a very happy atmosphere around them, that to me is a major turn on. Also naturally having a nice bod and face help ;) for me if a guy is into too much attention it's s turn off. But if he plays the sit in the corner and pout game he is looking for attention and is just as bad in my opinion...

• ugh I hate attention seekers too

• Ikr! It's rele annoying and immature..