What looks better?

Girls, do you think that I should keep my facial hair or not. right now I have about 70% of a full beard.ALOT of my female friends say that I should shave but the only problem is that I look too young when I have no facial hair. Do you think that I should sacrifice looking slightly older for having facial hair or is it better than looking TOO young?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are devices that you can use where it trims your facial hair to as long as you want, so you can keep a little bit of facial hair without having a full beard or being fully shaved. That should make you look older without having too much facial hair.

What Girls Said 8

• I like guys with a little facial hair, Personally I don't like a beard but it just depends on the girl you're with. if I didn't like something on my boyfriend Ide tell him so. ;*)

• Have you tried a goatee?

I don't like full beards myself, but have always been partial to goatees.

• Unless you're trying to look older to get into bars and clubs, I would shave it. Very few men can pull off facial hair and unless you are one of them, you risk looking like a creepshow.

• I like facial hair. But it has to be the right guy w/facial hair. Some people just can't pull it off. And if ur lady friends would rather you didn't have a beard, I would say shave it for the ladies.

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

• I like the Orlando Bloom type chin hair ;) mainly because I know some guys who have that sort of facial hair (and frankly it turns me on haha).that and I personally don't care for beards.and what's wrong looking young?.you don't want to end up looking like an old western man who looks as if he lives out in the wilderness do you? Only you know what works best for u.but I say you might want to keep it short simple and sweet? Most girls will love you for that.

• shave

stubble hurts while makingout

• I like men with facial hair personally, as long as it isn't on someone who can't grow any and looks silly (I think you know what I mean, like teenstache?)

Maybe you could compromise; keep sideburns and shave the rest?

• it depends on how young you look but I would say to shave it off lots of girls have dudes with beards

What Guys Said 1

• A little facial hair is harmless.