• Ask
  • myTake

Why can't he keep his eyes off me now?? he wasn't interested in me before!!!

the guy I like found out I liked him and he didn't feel the same way and our friendship pretty much ended. things got awkward and we both avoided each other anyway a year has gone by and I hadn't seen him for a few months and I have lost a lot of weight and am looking the best I have ever looked and anyway I saw him out and he couldn't keep his eyes off me? I didn't think he was interested though cause he always used to avoid me!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys can have mood swings like that in the blink of an eye. It's sickening how they can change the way they view a person just by looks too. I'd try talking to him now that you've gotten his attention back. Maybe you can win him over to make him like your personality more now that he likes your looks.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• why would he avoid you? how rude! I just wanna hit him over the head with a shovel lolhe probs thinks your a stunnerr ;) guys often think about the girl who liked them ha.i agree with bleepbloop ;)

• get with another guy and show him what he missed out on ;)