Whats your favorite style for white boys 18-25?

preppy, hipster, athletic etc? what kind of guy do you see yourself wanting to date?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Doesn't matter!

• I like business casual, but I'm allowed to because my university requires it for some classes hehehe

• I love guys that are in the military esp the marines. I like when a guy has a unique personality, wears leather jackets, jeans, and some aviators.

• wallstreet! jk. though wallstreeters generally have good fashion sense.

idk, I date people who wear normal clothing and don't really fall into any category.

• Geeky yes preppy yes and wear colors in the shades and tones of navy blue, burgendy, kahki green and beige and you will be good

• Naked.

• geeky... they are ten times worse then any "bad boy"

• i don't really go for white guys that much but the white guys I am attracted to, a lot of them are like ufc fighters on TV so yeah however they dress lol. I don't know what you would call that style, jeans and a t-shirt? oh but make sure you wear some fresh jordans with it

• a punkish guy or a geek lol

• i love nerds with great bodies...skinny jeans and the whole geeky look is such a complete turn-on.lol

• Anything but ghetto.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe a non-white guy as well, ever think of that?

• no I didnt, because I'm white