I look 15!!! But I am 18 what do I do to look older?

So everyone who sees me thinks I'm fifteen and I am going to be eighteen how do I make myself actually look 18? I am so tired of looking so young! my friend said I should get a haircut and style but I like my hair long what kinda style would look good on me and what else would make me look my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 or 15 years from now you will want to look younger. embrace it.

What Guys Said 5

• Bro, you look 27.

• Have a cigarette in one hand and a Hustler magazine in the other.

• That's basically it. Your hair and style. Possibly your makeup too.

• wear a fake beard

• dress a little classier. and act a little more mature. be careful though. you don't want the wrong type of men hitting on you

What Girls Said 5

• Instead of cutting it you could try styling your hair in different ways. I'm 16 and keep my hair short majority of the time and I still look like a 12 year old. xD

• I think you look about your age...But the short hair would make you look older, you should try an a-line cut like this link

• i feel ya. I'v always looked young for my age. are you short? I'm a very small person with a pretty patite frame. people always assume I'm about 14 or 15 lol its lame. I have to wear high heels in public so I don't get dirty looks for looking like a 12 year old mom.

• Dress classy, try a shorter hair style (if you have long hair), makeup, act more mature ? Who cares better to look younger then older. (:

• Get tats