Are guys turned off if a girl looks older than she really is?

Am turning 18 this October but I look like am around 21-22... Do guys find it a turn off. It at times makes me self conscious. What can I do to look younger ? I get many older guys hitting on me ..guys from like 22 /23 to like 27 ...i want guys my age to like me..but I look older so many of them don't bother. The only good thing is that am pretty , well at least that's what most people tell me.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't like women who look younger than what they actually are. I once tried hitting on a girl I thought to be my age. I turn around and find out she's about 8 years older than me. and since I don't go for anything that much older. I felt like sh*t. never try to look younger than what you are. its a trick, a bad one

• the only problem I have is that I look 4 years older than what I am ..i don't want to look that old.

• lol ...am in college I can't act immature.

• hahah, college is the best place to act immature, parties, always drinking, cussing, anything you can that you couldn't do in high school and around your parents. try it, its fun

What Guys Said 5

• Time will soon let your real age 'catch up' to how you look, so don't worry about this too much. Just tell guys your own age you are 17 right away...

• Looking 'older' is not so dreadful these days, what with the Helen Mirrens and Kim Cattralls and Sharon Stones of the world.

• depends how old she is; if a 17 yo looks 20, its not the same as a 20 yo that looks 25.

• not a problem right now, in fact it's a blessing. Women start showing their age in their late 20s.

• No

What Girls Said 0