Do you think a brunette with blond highlights looks good?

I'm thinking about getting blond highlights, and I'm a brunette, but I just wanted to get people's opinions on it. Thanks (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep...a friend of mine did it and she looks fine...her hair is not so dark but she is a brunnete and now she kind of looks blond...but still brunette :S...i mean I think it looks good. It also depends on your skin color; this friend is white so she looks fine with it, but I've noticed that it doesn't look so good with dark skin (my case), so it's better to stay completely brunette. Anyways I think it looks good.

• I'm very white, and my hair is not so dark. And thanks (:

• Then I guess you must be just fine with blond highlights :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a big fan of highlights but some guys are. I prefer hair to be a solid color, or at the very least, that kind of sandy brown/blonde where the hair varies a bit.

What Girls Said 2

• It all depends on the person, Personally I think they would look okay but not bad.

• yes that would look so nice,..I rarely see that but when I do I think it looks real good.