Really long hair, down to the hip - yay or nay?

I'm thinking about saving my hair really long. It's curly now and I think it will be wavy when it gets that long. I'm brunette with dark blond highlights

1) link

2) link

3) link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think as long as you like it , that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 5

• This is adorable especially on a petitie woman, go for it.

• The first link had really beautiful hair but the last one was not nice at all so it depends on your har type I guess.

But most of the time I like girls with hair to their shoulderblades.

• Do you have the time and patience to take care of it properly? It must be a damn pain in the ass.

• i've had it when I was like 12, it was annoying but I got tons of compliments

• It sounds really awesome to me, but then again I'm not really normal either. Heh.

• Awesome. lol good don't be normal

• My opinion: That's way too long. I don't think that kind of thing looks good.

• yeah and if you ever want to cut it off. you can give it to locks for love (I think is the name of it). which in case they are turned into wigs for cancer survivors

• good idea. never thought about that :P

• im a mature guy, always thinking outside the box

btw, yes, I prefer that hair style. even thought I'm dating a girl with the complete opp. opposites attract

What Girls Said 8

• don't do it,it may seem like a good idea,but I have some friends with hair that long,they always keep it in a bun or pony tail,and well that damages hair,and if your hair is damaged and in a bun,what's the point? just keep it to mid back,it will be healthier and easier to take care of

• I used to have hair that long. I always threw it in a ponytail because I didn't have the time or patience to style it. Also, both myself and other people would sit on it, and it got very damaged. I don't like the look and would never go back to it.

• If you are willing to deal with the maintenance then I think it can look gorgeous. I have insanely thick hair that reaches to just below my bra and it's a pain already. Can't imagine it'll be easy to maintain that much hair!

• My hair is 32" long and I love it. So does my boyfriend.

• I know you not like my answer. I do not think women with long hair up to their hips is consider attractive. That's just me.

• I love that look, especially when it's wavy to curly.

• 1st photo: too long and too think. It looks like what a witch's hair style.

2nd photo: Nice and healthy until the last 10inches (too frizzy.. I bet all the split ends are there)

3rd photo: too frizzy and outta control.

• 0|0