What's one item you don't leave the house without?

Have to have earrings on...ears feel bare without them! =)

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 14

• Panties :O

2|0
    0|0
  • Lip balm, I need to apply it all the time. >.<

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes and my phone

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think a phone is crucial...especially if you get stuck on the road or something...

• my watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • A snack- I'm always hungry so a chocolate bar or something can come in handy :P

1|0
    0|0
    • True! Might get a sugar crash though! How about nuts or something? =)

• Good point ;P I'm ALWAYS having a constant sugar crash though to be honest xD Yeah nuts could work :) or cheeeeeeeese *_________*

• I love cheese too! Yum! lol

• Earrings for me too!

2|0
    0|0
  • Clothes duh...unless I am a nudist then not.

2|0
    0|0
  • My phone, money, a pen and IDs.

1|0
    0|0
    • One pen? =) Yeah me too...and right on about the ID...been lucky not to get a ticket yet though!

• Yep, you never know when a pen might come in handy. Like, there were situations where I needed to sign something or just take notes about something (I always do because of my job) and I'm not bringing a pen... and there's nobody else with a pen, I go crazy gaaaah. I mean, I culd use my phone to take notes but that'll just make my thumb sore lol. xD

Could also poke a pervert's with it if you don't happen to be wearing high heels or something. xD

• lol I asked about one because I have so many in my purse...I have a couple highlighers, pens, mechanical pencils, and a bunch of heavy crap! Probably should clean it out! Like the part about using it as a weapon! lol Can do that with keys too I've heard! =)

• mm... idk... my money

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always prepared for everything. So I carry a lot of sh*t on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • my cross.

2|0
    1|1
    • get over it! I believe in Jesus, and what? give me more down votes, then.

• I don't see why that's a bad thing...as long as it makes you content...

• Flask of whisky. You never know what joys the day may bring.

0|0
    0|0
    • and its always a little fun when you have a buzz and everybody else is unknowing I loved math class

• Show All
    • *sermons

• Hope you're not driving then too! lol

• Plan B and a stack of condoms.

1|0
    0|0
  • money and keys.

1|0
    0|0