Tattoos on women: hot or not?

So let's hear what you think about ink. Do you think that tattoos on women are attractive, unattractive, or are you indifferent? Are there any places on a woman's body where you think tattoos look sexy? What are the places on her body where tattoos are a huge turn off?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if women have tattoos or not. It's one of those things that if I like her I like all of her tattoos included. It honostly doesn't matter to me.

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think tattoos are a great artistic expression, but shouldn't be overdone. If/when you get a tattoo, you should be ready to live with it for the rest of your life, including the way it looks once you get old and saggy. It's a very beautiful art form, but it's also very permanent. As for hot/not, tramp stamps are a no-no. I'd prefer something personal and deeply meaningful to you as an individual, not what other people say would look cool or whatever.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like tattoos. They just seem kind of trashy and completely unoriginal. In my opinion if anyone wants any sort of respect for having a tattoo they have to design and ink it themselves. Not that it would be a total deal breaker, but as a general rule I don't find them very attractive.

0|1
    1|0
  • something symmetrical on the girls shoulders and arms.

lotsa girls think its cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttte to have tattoos on their legs, stomach and hips, and stuff like that.

I don't think that's attractive do something in a better place where it'll look equal on your body. then that's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on women...I'm a sucker for back tats

3|0
    0|0
  • I love ink on my girls ... preferably old school ... ( as long as there are no boys-names :P)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not hot. Don't get inked!

0|0
    0|0
  • not my cup of tea, I prefer my women ink free

0|1
    1|0
  • Not

0|0
    1|0
  • Unattractive.

Also I do not have any tatts so that does not make me a hypocrite!

P.S. One time one of my buddies had casual sex with this chick and her 'tramp stamp' featured her name on it! Guess so all the guys she was sexing with wouldn't forget her name during doggy-style!

0|0
    2|0
  • No, I don't like them.

0|1
    1|0
  • Unattractive. They're a huge turnoff.

0|1
    1|0
  • not

major turn off for me and I would not date someone with a tattoo

0|1
    4|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love tattoos on women. I'm a tattooed woman myself, but I don't have nearly as many as I'd like yet. I have a few larger pieces planned out that I haven't been able to get done yet. Tats are expensive especially when they're bigger, unfortunately, but you have to pay good money to have good work done, so it's worth it. I won't have just anyone's work on my body, I want them done just right since I'm going to have them forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had any complaints. I've got six including a full back piece and quite often if I go out with backless dress or if I'm swimming in a bikini, its a real conversation starter. I designed all my own tattoos and they don't have a deep or meaningful reason. I got them because I like them, not because my gran died from being attacked by killer chinchillas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody gets to see my tattoo until they've already proved they like me a lot. As a result I've never gotten complaints.

3|0
    0|0
  • I am a woman of Tattoo's, I am an artist and Body Piercer. I myself think that girls with tattoo's are wouldn't say attractive as in "Man she's hot" I'm straight, but I can acknowledge a good looking chick, and tattoo's make a chick that much more attractive, I think the rib cage, and sleeves are more sexier on a woman these day's. Art is a beautiful thing, and to have the confidence to walk around and show off your tattoo's no matter what people think, show's a strong woman. I think facial, and neck tattoo's on a woman is a turn off, I don't think art on a man or womans face is sexy at all, why hide your natural beauty, or go for the neck, if anything has to go on a neck, it is hickies and even those are unattractive. Just my opinion, everybody is different

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2. Both very meaningful and in places that can be covered up if I don't want them to be seen. My boyfriend loves them and I love his.

1|0
    0|0
  • What about piercings? lol I've got one tat (plan on getting more he he) and a few piercings, my boyfriend loves 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot! Because I have some and they are awesome :)

0|0
    0|2