Girls- what accessories/hair styles/ tattoos /etc do you like to see on a guy?

Is there anything you like to see on a guy. And what is too much ?

Most Helpful Girl

• WELL NOT TO BRAG, BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD I HAVE REALLY GOOD TASTE, SO IN MY OPINION, ONLY CERTAIN MEN CAN DO THE "LONGER, LOOSE" HAIR, BUT A GUY CAN NEVER REALLY GO WRONG WITH A FADE OR A MESSY DO, AND EARRINGS, NOT ONE BUT TWO LOOK BETTER THESE DAYS, AND TATTOOS, WELL I LOVE THEM! BUT OVERDOING IT LIKE ON YOUR FACE IS A MAJOR NO NO, TATTOOS WITH MEANING ARE THE BEST, PLUS GIVE YOU THINGS TO TALK ABOUT ON DATES... AND BAGGY BIG CLOTHES ARE JUST A NO NO... OTHER THAN THAT THE BEST AND VERY BEST ACCESSORY A MAN CAN HAVE IS BEING A *GENTLEMAN*! :)

What Girls Said 4

• I love tattoos. I don't think the extreme of having tatted up arms to look like sleeves, or large tattoos on the neck is attractive. But having a few around the shoulder, arm, ankle, wrist, or back is cool with me. More than 6 is kind of pushing it, and it would be cool if they actually had a story to go with them.

As for piercings...I don't mind the ear or perhaps an eyebrow, but no nipples, nose, lip or tongue, and any other creative places are strictly turn offs.

I love a guy with a gold chain or what not around his neck. Hair styles do not really matter too much to me, but if it's longer than my hair we have a problem. I tend to prefer shorter cuts.

• None. the less accessories a guy has, the better

• I don't really care about appearance so there isn't much I could say I "like" but I really dislike guys in flip-flops. I don't even wear them so maybe it's my own issue (I'm kind of a shoe whore). Seeing a guy who looks like he care somewhat about how he looks but not to much then he will receive some attention.

• I think tattoos on the arms/chest/neck look really sexy if they are modest (not sleeve tattoos full coverage) eyebrow piercings are very attractive or lip, and either dog tag chain necklaces or those surfer necklaces. Any guy with all of these, I'm yours lol

What Guys Said 0