Do you really think women look better without makeup?

Guys,It's hard to believe...So just answer the question!

Most Helpful Guy

• The main issue I find is that I get so used to seeing a girl in so much make-up, that when I see her w/out it, I am shocked purely how different she looks. It's not that she is ugly - on the contrary (I prefer minimal makeup) it's just for some people, they are barely recognizable. This is just applicable to those who use a lot of make up...girls who use it subtely it doesn't result in the same reaction.

To answer your question, it depends on the girl, but I believe in less is more. as long as you look natural it's fine in my books.

What Guys Said 10

• It's not a yes or no thing. It depends on the girl and it depends on how she uses the makeup. Often the way girls paint themselves when they go to bars and clubs is just awful. Like Conan O'Brien said about Christina Aguilera, that she uses 20 gallons of "clown whore paint" every day. If it's just a light touch here and there to accentuate features, then it can be a great affect and yes, she'll look great that way.

• I'd like em better if they didn't even have heads at all!

• Sure. Without makeup. Without clothes. It's ALL optional.

• no, girls generally look better with enhanced facial make up but not barbie your face like a doll. leave the dolling for clubbbing.

• less is more in many cases. Some girls look better because they are ugly, but a naturally beautiful girl needs none.

• i personally don't like when girls put too much on!

Just keep it simple (just a little) or maybe nothing on depending on your looks.

• When you go out together a little make up is OK but I prefer no make up, I like seeing the real you.

• I prefer a girl with either no make up or make up that doesn't look like make up. And to be honest, how many guys can tell if a girl actually has make up on unless it's obvious? Eyeliner and stuff like that will be a bit obvious, but the stuff you put on the cheeks and what not if done right. I wouldn't even know if its natural or if its make up.

• It depends on the woman and it depends on the makeup. I recently saw my cousin's prom pictures on Facebook, and I thought she looked dreadful with her makeup on. She's actually pretty without it, but between makeup she uses and constant hair alterations, I swear to god she's ruining her appearance.

• It depends on the girl, I guess. A little make up is fine, though. Its unattractive if you use too much.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's safe to say that whilst guys like this kind of makeup: link link

This is probably not desirable: link link

• Well yeah the girls on the first two links look nice but I don't like seeing girls using that much on daily basis. I like discrete makeup where its not that visible but makes your lips be more visible your eyes in slightly contrast and makes your skin look smoth as silk.

• Guys that say they like girls with no make up are generally thinking about the ones wearing "natural make up". No need to do the clown thing so popular these days but if a girl has bad skin a small amount of foundation (That MATCHES her skin tone) can help. Personally I just wear mascara and a little eyeliner (the raccoon look also a bit off a nono in my eyes)

• Dear Anon Girl,

Women do look better with make up, but tend to look fake and disgusting if they were painted with it, I believe men who do say they don't like make up on a girl cause they prefer none over loads, however I don't care light make up gives me a boost of confidence, just like a new pair of shoes do.. if it makes me feel good I don't care about what others think, I just never cake myself with make up anyway :]

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• They like natural makeup