How attractive / appealing do you feel today?

Not much more to explain here really...

• I'm not lookin' so hot, thank you so much for asking
    17% (4)33% (2)21% (6)Vote
  • Gotta be honest -- there's room for improvement
    43% (10)33% (2)41% (12)Vote
  • You know what, not too bad really
    13% (3)17% (1)14% (4)Vote
  • I'm looking good thanks
    17% (4)17% (1)17% (5)Vote
  • Hot stuff coming through! Move it or lose it sister!
    10% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like I'm lookin pretty good today. I dressed up all nice and professional for work today. I always feel extra confident when I do that :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I just rolled out of bed, but I look alright, and I'll look more alright once I actually put some real clothes on, lol. Ask me again when I get home from work and take a shower and whatnot. =P

0|1
    0|0
  • eh I'm not wearing make up and my hair is sticking out to one side

2|1
    0|0
  • Had to be properly suited and booted for a big meeting today, so better than Monday! Not sure why there's this sense of power when dressed in a suit though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel attractive at all today. I have a headache that's making me sick to my stomach so my hair's in a ponytail and I don't even care about makeup. Oh well, I'll try harder tomorrow.

0|1
    0|0
  • feeling pretty appealing. straightening my hair, reading about the pituitary gland, listening to a song from 'the nightmare before Christmas'... sunshine and daisies! :p

1|2
    0|0
  • erm, I reckon I don't look my best just now, but I feel fantastically hot n' sexxy. I can' stop touching myself, thanks for asking ;0)

0|2
    0|0
  • lookin kinda rough but it could be worse

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now? Not great. I didn't go for a run today so I feel.. icky.

0|2
    0|0
  • I look terrible today... like I just rolled out of bed. I don't really care at this point, though. haha.

Maybe I will tomorrow...

0|1
    0|0
  • I slept way too long, so I feel pretty gross. But hey, I always look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm just feeling about average at the mo :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Shawty in my ear

Saying all the things that I wanna hear

Buzzin' !

And as the night ends

I'ma have her and get all her friends

0|0
    0|1
  • I actually feel really hot and sexy because the guy I've been flirting with keeps looking at my butt and his eyes is saying damn. My day has perfected itself.

1|0
    0|0
  • right now I look like as if I just woke up and haven't showered in days and I'm getting fatter due to exams -.-

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm feeling pretty damn good, been feeling like this for a few weeks now and it's exciting. I don't know what it is, but besides a few days here and there, I've been great! Feeling chill and calm. I don't feel like the most attractive guy in the world, but I do feel lifted up and in a good mood.

I'm trying to keep this feeling going as long as I can! :)

3|1
    0|0
  • I just got back from the gym, so not very, aha. I'm sure I'll feel right as rain after a quick shower, though!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not good. Just woke up to a hypoglycaemic, so I just feel... Shit. And I need a shower, ahaha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty standard. I'm showered and wearing clean (but not flattering) clothes. I am a bit sweaty, though, so that's not too good.

Doesn't matter anyway, since I'm at work until 1:00 in the morning. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to use it for anything.

0|0
    0|0