What can I do to attract a guy to me?

what can I do to attract a guy to me? what can I do to get the guy that I really like? because I never get the guy that I want.and I don't know what I am always doing wrong. can anyone help?

Most Helpful Guy

• it is very hard to tell you what to do differently when you don't say what you do to begin with.

First of all, sitting on your ass is not going to get you a guy, you have to put yourself out there if you want him. Waiting will get you nowhere. Looking and hoping will not get him to notice you.

The great thing about guys is that they are always looking. If you make sure that your *single guy notices you, you have your foot in the door for getting with him. Talk to him, find something to do that gets you near to him. I don't mean just walking up in a hallway sometime and saying "hi" before blushing and running away, that kind of thing only happens in movies. You just have to find out what your guy already does or likes, and find a way to fit into that. The more involved you are, the more people you know, the better off you will be in the dating world.

Keep in mind that you don't have to settle for a guy if you are willing to wait. As long as you have the patience, you can say "no" to a guy, so you don't get stuck with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• well.umm change up your style a little bit.start wearing a perfume that you know he likes.small things like that might help