Do women like men that are not that stylish?

i just like to wear solid colors no fancy designs and jeans that fit me and solid color jackets and I like earth tones like dark greens and reds, browns and tans I am a brown guy with black hair so I think these colors go well on me I also don't wear cologne do you like men to wear cologne do you like guys to brush their hair because I don't brush my hair and I got this shaggy hair thing going on not all fabio straight and shiny so yeah does that sound like a bad style its kinda plain nothing seriously stand out just solid earth tone colors and clothes that fit me I like to layer so if I have on black denim I could wear a maroon long sleeve shirt and a with like a brown corduroy jacket and black shoes I like some steve madden shoes the real plain ones and diesel again the plain ones I don't really wear running shoes or basket ball shoes unless I'm running or playing basketball and I wear black socks I think white shock and black or dark pants is kinda tacky

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer guys who wear what they want, and don't bother following fashion.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as he doesn't look trashy then it's okay

• what does trashy look like

• wearing the same thing everyday and not showering.

if he's poor and he wears the same thing everyday then its okay,

but if he's just too lazy to change into another shirt that's disgusting

• yup, don't worry about it

• um its not that I would *never* go for a guy like this, I'm just more attracted to and likely to go for a stylish guy that tries to look good. he doesn't have to be a trend whore but don't look so "basic"

What Guys Said 1

• don't worry about the ones that don't, just focus on the girls that like your style.