I'm a guy and girls call me cute, is that BAD?

Well I'll ask a girl what she thinks of me and everyone of them I have asked called me cute...why is that and is it bad this question was posted twice sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's better be called cute than not called anything at all. There's nothing wrong with a guy being called cute. I never understood the difference between cute, handsome, or hot frankly but they all are pretty much saying that the guy is great eye candy lol. I'd just accept the compliment and be glad you got it.

What Girls Said 2

• no, not bad. cute is a good thing.

• Girls won't say you you are hot or handsome...cute is a good looking guy somewhat sweet so I think is pretty good...doesnt mean you are not masculine

What Guys Said 4

• i still think being called cute is the worsssssssssssst lol... like the other guy said... kittens are cute.. babies are cute.. I don't want to be cute! :( I feel like I'm being sentenced to the friend zone ha ha

• No it's a good thing.

• cute things =kittens, penguins, piglets, babies. is that what you want to be associated with?!?!

• its terrible bro you should shoot yourself and end your misery