As far as strength goes in a girl's eye?

Girls answer, please. OK- I like to work out. It makes me feel good, and I'm pretty sure you girls like to have a strong man ;). But I don't really know if it makes much of a difference in your eyes. I am 15, about 5'3", 115lb. I have a fairly defined body I guess... So I can lift 15lb weights 25 times per arm, or 25lb weights 5-10 times, bench at most 140lb, do 15 pullups, or 50 push-ups. I would like to know, is this considered strong? Or should I keep working, or does it really not matter at all? Thanks in advance =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow a couple inches first.

But it really doesn't matter how much muscle you have.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, it doesn't matter much to me. I've dated a muscular guy, and a couple of guys with practically no muscles at all, and it didn't make a difference. Do whatever *you're* happy with.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I'm not a girl but I would like to say you should be able to bench your body weight at least. You can bench way over your body weight so that is a good start. I'm 6'2" 190 pounds and 19 years old and I max out at 275.