Anyone else on here seem to only be attracted to jerks even though you know that's what they are?

they are right off the bat? It's like everything is telling you "Hey, this guy is no good!" but you still like him anyway. By jerk I mean guys who like to play mind games, give alternating compliments and insults, make you feel worthless, etc. Guys are welcome to respond to if you've had similar experience with a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its easy from an armchair. Its easy when we are not in the situation to be like "hey, this dude is a jerk." However, things appear differently in context and in the situation, that definitely make the lines of logic fuzzy. Plus, we don't have feelings associated with the other person, whereas, the person in the situation does.

Some girls just have low self esteems and don't know that they can be treated much better.

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls are attracted to jerks BECAUSE they're jerks. Girls have insane ego trips thinking they can "fix" guys like that.

• Oh yes, because I look at a douche bag guy and think "oh how hot! He treats me so horribly and he's so rude, I think Ill pursue him!" It certainly doesn't work that way.

• if I had a nickel for every time I heard a girl say "I can change him", I'd be one rich bastard

• You got to be really weak to do that.

• Doesn't happen to me. I can't stand bitches.

What Girls Said 3

• No no no, I'm really turned off at the though :( But I guess you can't help what you like, but I suggest you try dating a nice guy, they're so great.

• I used to be attracted to a certain type of guy physically, and they almost always turned out to be jerks. I've realized the attraction I have toward that type is a weakness. Look, but don't touch, as they say.

• i'm guilty of this. in fact, I'm doing it right now. in fact, I left a guy who loved me to chase a manwhore. pretty stupid huh?