Who here likes to draw anime or manga? :D

Who here likes to draw anime or manga? :D

:D :) :P

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear WovenEclipse,

I love to see drawings, unfortunately, I can't draw them, I have an arabic friend, she told me about this Facebook page she and her friends post their drawings in.

If you want to check it out, search Q8 Mangaka in Facebook (I can't post links :[ ) and since they're arabic some of the comments and stuff are in arabic.

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

1|0
    0|0
    • WOW! :O :O :O so many manga drawings... *______________* Thanks IMAQT! :D :D :D

• Show All
    • haha well, stickmen are awesome >:P I really think people should appreciate stickmen more *_* even ugly ones :)

What Guys Said 5

• I try but I'm not very good at it

My drawings come out more cartoony than anime-like

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still stuck at the stick-figure stage when it comes to drawing.

But hey, I can do some nice stick-figure shading.

0|0
    0|0
  • No time for draw anything :D , but I do some on adobe illustrater when I got some time :D

poke u

0|0
    0|0
  • Just doodles sometimes, but I'm really not that great at it, either. =[

0|0
    0|0
  • have always wanted to draw me in an Anime Manga style - that would be so wicked...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I had done up some drawings of people and my friends said they looked like anime characters. So I guess I do? Haha, but I think it's a fun type of art anyways, so maybe I should get more into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • me :D I love to draw anime and manga <3 I can't wait for me to get a tablet to make it even better

1|0
    0|0
    • haha a tablet?! xD you can get tablets for that? :P I need a whole box full of them *_*

• Show All
    • ah I see! :D ha ha that's a good point :P I'm getting those tablets! xD

• hahaha yup yup its awesome

• their eyes I can't get right>:(

1|1
    0|0