How long does it take to fade freckles

how long should it take to fade freckles using lemon juice?

I don't mind most of my freckles but I have one on my nose that I really hate. I'm 18 and I've never had a girl friend. girls seem to like me because I have a good personality and I'm really funny but they won't date me because I'm not attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard that lemon juice makes hair lighter, but I've never heard of fading freckles with it. Maybe like it should in your hair it'd bring the colour to your face in which case it totally depends on how pale you are or how prone to getting freckles you are.

But why would you want to get rid of your freckles anyway?! :)

What Girls Said 8

• This is an old home remedy that doesn't actually work at all. There are some very expensive products on the market that can temporarily lighten the freckled area, but it will always come back. You'll just have to accept them like the rest of us! ;)

• Never heard of this either haha. But if your freckles are caused from the sun (like you weren't born with freckles, you just have a few here and there) I'd suggest wearing a moisturizer with spf 15 or even 20 every day so that you don't get any more.

• Lemon juice will not fade your freckles. Just embrace them, freckles are usually really attractive on guys.

• Why would you try to get rid of your freckles they make people look nice and give them character.

• you don't need to get rid of your freckles

• You can try using the aloe vera gel; this has been used from ancient times to treat all kinds of skin problems. You can use an effective skin brightening cream which helps to get rid of freckles.

• dont get rid of them, I love freckles on people

• freckles are cute! just leave them.

What Guys Said 1

• Lemon Juice won't do anything to your Freckles.

It will just increase the pH of your skin.

Don't do it.